Are you looking for an intimate, secluded getaway location for your destination wedding or honeymoon in Costa Rica? Picture you and your partner in the midst of a Costa Rica rainforest, the mighty Pacuare River rushing right outside your doorstep. Enjoy magnificent views atop a 30-foot waterfall; glide through a lush treetop canopy or simply snuggle with your special someone in our luxury River-View suite or Honeymoon suite and let the chorus of native wildlife serenade you to sleep.
This three-day, two-night trip includes round-trip transport from your San Jose Hotel (pickup and drop-off at other locations available too, e.g. an airport shuttle from San Jose; ask us for details), all meals, 2 night’s stay in a fabulous river view or honeymoon suite, therapeutic massage for two, Pacuare canopy (zip line) adventure, private guided rainforest hike and whitewater rafting.
This romantic package is ideal for those celebrating their enduring love, or for those beginning their new life together. If you are interested in staying longer, please inquire for prices for the 4 to 6-day packages.
Please note if you have a rental car and would like to park it while you are on the river, please choose Siquirres as your pickup and drop-off option.
|Duration:||Three days/two nights|
|Cost per person:||From $1,045.00|
|Includes:||• Pick-up at your hotel in San José and transfer to the Pacuare Lodge with bilingual guide (choose arrival via exciting white-water rafting trip or 4×4 vehicle).
• Costa Rican breakfast in route
• Welcome cocktail served on your arrival
• Bottle of iced Champaign waiting in your private suite
• 3 Day / 2 Night stay in our fabulous River-View Suite or Honeymoon suite
• Romantic dinner for two
• 2 hot breakfasts served in your suite
• Therapeutic massage for two
• Pacuare Canopy (zip-line) Adventure
• Private guided hike through the rainforest
• Planting your very own tree with plaque to commemorate this special occasion
• Rafting out of the lodge (ground transfer also available) and transfer back to your hotel with guide
• Photo CD of rafting trip
• Professional guides and equipment, all meals (gourmet dinners), hot beverages, lunch along the river and use of private installations at river take-out.
|Not included:||Pickup/Dropoff in other cities than San Jose, like Arenal or the Caribbean Coast. In this cases an extra charge will apply.|