This booking form is provided by Gecko Trail Adventures who will process your booking and provide customer service. Contact them if you have questions.
On your honeymoon or just want to feel like you are? We've put this special package together for couples (or friends who just want to be pampered together).
(Almost) everything is included in this package so you won't need to plan a thing. Here's what your days will look like:
Day 1 - Arrival Puerto Viejo
Morning pickup in San Jose (or Arenal area) in a comfortable A/C minibus shuttle. Note: If you are arriving by air today, we can arrange a private shuttle to meet you at the airport for an additional charge as the scheduled minibus leaves too early to connect with most arriving flights. Or we will have the minibus pick you up at your San Jose or Arenal hotel if you are overnighting there.
Dropoff at your Puerto Viejo hotel with the rest of the day to spend at your leisure.
Day 2 - Puerto Viejo - Animal Rescue Center, Canopy or Full-day Jungle Adventure
Breakfast at your hotel (included with most hotels, see hotel details below).
Pickup for your choice of a Canopy Tour, our combo Animal Rescue Centre/Waterfall/Chocolate Lady trip or our Full Day Jungle Adventure ($36 extra charge).
The Animal Rescue/Chocolate/Waterfall tour takes you to the Jaguar Animal Rescue Centre, which offers shelter, treatment and protection to ill or wounded wild animals in the South Caribbean area. It is a sanctuary for wild animals and they try to accommodate their jungle guests as well as they can: terrariums for the snakes, large spaces for the Congo monkeys to rest in after spending the whole day playing in the garden’s trees, special quarantine cages for the animals arriving seriously injured and also a large supply of medicine and an operating theatre for emergency surgery if necessary. Your visit helps support the work of the centre.
Next we will visit an indigenous family where they make chocolate from the Cacao trees growing beside their house. You will learn and see demonstrated the process by which the cacao fruit is transformed into delicious and unique chocolate. You will have an opportunity to purchase some chocolate or other indigenous made handicrafts here. We will also hike to a beautiful waterfall for our third destination.
The Canopy option is a half-day adventure which will take you on a series of zipline cables between platforms--there are 9 aerial platforms, 14 land platforms and a total of 2560 meters of cable! It's a unique way to see Costa Rica's flora and fauna, much of which never comes down from the trees and your guide will be on hand to explain it to you and guide you to a safe and exciting trip on the ziplines! Snacks and beverages included.
Finally, for the most adventurous, you can choose our Full Day Jungle Adventure which includes Canopy, Tarzan Swing, Hike with rappels, lunch and more. This option is $36 extra per person or an additional $95 if you choose to do it in addition to the Animal Rescue Center/Chocolate Lady tour (additional day required).
If these all sound good to you then choose to do two tours or let us plan even more activities for you!
Day 3 - Puerto Viejo - Couples Massage and Dinner at Stash's Con Fusion
Spend the morning relaxing at your hotel or exploring on your own then we'll send you to the Pure Jungle Spa where you'll enjoy a massage for two. This tranquil little spa in the jungle has been recommended in Conde Nast Traveler, USA Today and many other publications.
After that, your package includes a romantic dinner for two at one of our favourite local restaurants, Stash's Con Fusion, including an appetizer to share, two entrees, 1 dessert and wine.
Day 4 - Whitewater Rafting on the Pacuare River! Return to San Jose (or Arenal)
You are picked up early at your Puerto Viejo hotel. Breakfast at the rafting company headquarters (about 2hrs away). Your luggage is securely stored.
Exciting whitewater rafting trip on the Pacuare River. This is our most popular rafting trip and Costa Rica's premier river trip. The ultimate blend of wilderness exposure and invigorating excitement. The Pacuare River is world famous for its pristine beauty. A true river gorge, it is flanked by steep, green walls. Waterfalls cascade into the river from both sides as colorful, tropical birds fly right over your head. The white water is equally exciting (rapids class III-IV). This is one of the most memorable river trips you will ever experience. All instruction and equipment is included. (This trip is suitable for ages 12 and over, if you have younger kids we'll put you on a calmer river). Lunch on the river is included.
Back to the rafting company HQ for drinks and then transport to your San Jose or Arenal hotel.
Want the ultimate in getting away from it all? Choose to spend an additional night on the river by upgrading your rafting choice to a 2 day hike and paddle trip with a night in a river lodge (additional $120 p/p). Or choose a calmer river if you're not in the mood for adventure and we'll even take $20 p/p off your package.
|Depatures:||Daily from your hotel in San Jose, Arenal or Puerto Viejo. Enquire about other starting locations.|
Four complete days/Three nights. Additional Days can be added.
* Note this package departs early morning on the first day and finishes late-afternoon/early evening of the last day. If you planning your international flights you should arrive San Jose at least the day before your departure and leave the day after the tour ends.
|Precio por persona:||
Paquete desde $380 por persona por 5 dias/ 4 noches, dependiendo del hotel y las opciones de tours escogidas y fechas del paquete.
Noches Adicionales en la Costa Caribeña pueden ser agregadas desde $80 por noche para 2 personas.
* Las tarifas basadas en ocupación doble / temporada Baja. Para otras fechas y tipos de habitación, por favor rellene el formulario de reserva o consulte con nosotros para una cotizar su paquete personalizado.
● Transportation from San Jose or Arenal to Puerto Viejo
● 3 (or more) nights accommodations at Cabinas Guarana o your choice of hotels in Puerto Viejo
● Couples massage with two therapists and side-by-side tables (or separate treatment rooms if you prefer) at the famous Pure Jungle Spa or in your hotel
● Your choice of the Animal Rescue Centre/Chocolate Lady/Waterfall tour or Canopy/Zipline tour. Or upgrade to the All Day Jungle Adventure for $36 extra.
● Rafting Trip down the Pacuare River including lunch
● Transportation at end of trip to San Jose or Arenal
● Dinner at Stashu's Con Fusion in Puerto Viejo
● All taxes and Gecko Trail Service charge
● Optional accommodations in San Jose before your trip if you'd like us to arrange this for you (select this option on the booking form to see prices).
● $35 per booking extra transport for pickup or drop-off at Arenal hotels which are further from La Fortuna than Tabacon Resort such as Arenal Lodge or Arenal Observatory Lodge.
● Restaurant or other optional gratuities
|¿Qué llevar?||Swimsuit, shoes or sandals that can get wet for rafting trip, sunscreen, pants, insect repellent, hiking boots/shoes.|
Please wait ... we are processing your request.
Please do not submit it again...this make take up to 60 seconds.