This booking form is provided by Gecko Trail Costa Rica who will process your booking and provide customer service. Contact them if you have questions.
Are you looking for an intimate, secluded getaway location for your Honeymoon or Destination Wedding?
Picture you and your partner in the midst of a Costa Rica rainforest, the mighty Pacuare River rushing right outside your doorstep, and the scents and sounds of this tropical paradise soothing your senses. Sounds pretty romantic doesn't it?
Sheltered amidst a towering tropical rainforest, the Pacuare Lodge will undoubtedly take your breath away.
Enjoy magnificent views atop a 30 foot waterfall; glide through a lush treetop canopy or simply snuggle up for the night with your special someone in our luxury River-View suite, Honeymoon or Linda Vista suite and let the chorus of native wildlife serenade you to sleep.
This is a romantic package ideal for those celebrating their enduring love, or for those beginning their new life together. If you are interested in staying longer, please inquire for prices for the 4 - 6-day packages.
Please note if you have a rental car and would like to park it while you are on the river, please choose Siquirres as your pickup and dropoff option.
|Duration:||Three days/two nights|
|Cost per person 2015-08-16 to 2015-12-20:||
River View Junior Suite: $1,012.00
Honeymoon Suite: $1,276.00
Linda Vista Suite: $1,276.00
|Cost per person 2015-12-21 to 2016-01-06:||
River View Junior Suite: $1,169.00
Honeymoon Suite: $1,543.00
Linda Vista Suite: $1,543.00
• Pick-up at your hotel in San José and transfer to the Pacuare Lodge with bilingual guide (choose arrival via exciting white-water rafting trip or 4x4 vehicle).
• Costa Rican breakfast in route
• Welcome cocktail served on your arrival
• Bottle of iced Champaign waiting in your private suite
• 3 Day / 2 Night stay in our fabulous River-View Suite or Honeymoon suite
• Romantic dinner for two
• 2 hot breakfasts served in your suite
• Therapeutic massage for two
• Pacuare Canopy (zip-line) Adventure
• Private guided hike through the rainforest
• Planting your very own tree with plaque to commemorate this special occasion
• Rafting out of the lodge (ground transfer also available) and transfer back to your hotel with guide
• Photo CD of rafting trip
• Professional guides and equipment, all meals (gourmet dinners), hot beverages, lunch along the river and use of private installations at river take-out.
|Not included:||Pickup/Dropoff in other cities than San Jose, like Arenal or the Caribbean Coast. In this cases an extra charge will apply.|
Please wait ... we are processing your request.
Please do not submit it again...this make take up to 60 seconds.