This booking form is provided by Gecko Trail Costa Rica who will process your booking and provide customer service. Contact them if you have questions.
Don't waste a day driving or being driven around the lake, it's faster and a whole lot more fun to go straight across the lake on a boat!
You are picked up at your hotel in La Fortuna/Arenal area by shuttle/van, driven to Lake Arenal where you take a boat across the lake then another shuttle van meets you to take you to your Monteverde hotel. Of course, this works in reverse too!
If you want to see more on the way or you're concerned that the tour arrives at the destination too early for your hotel check-in (or departs too late for check out time) you could try our special version! This version includes additionally:
• Coffee Tour: You'll learn about the complete process of growing, processing (wet and dry methods) and roasting coffee.
• Chocolate Tour and Chocolate Tasting. You'll also get a demonstration of the extraction of juice from sugar cane using a manual sugar cane mill.
• You'll enjoy a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch.
|Departures:||Daily at 8:30 AM, 2:30 PM in each direction from either Arenal or Monteverde hotels. Boat crossing plus tour in the morning only.|
Lake crossing + shuttle: approx 3 hours
Lake crossing + tour: approx 6 hours
|Cost per person:||
Shuttle and Boat Crossing: $32.00
Shuttle and Boat Crossing plus Coffee + Sugar Cane + Chocolate + Lunch (only morning departure): $90.00
Lake crossing + shuttle option includes:
• Ground transport to Lake Arenal
• 30-minute boat ride to the town of Río Chiquito
• 1.5-2 hour ground transport from Lake Arenal to your Monteverde hotel
Lake crossing + tour option additionally includes:
• Secure storage of your luggage while on the tours
• Coffee, chocolate and sugar cane mill tours
|Not included:||Pickup or dropoff at hotels in Arenal further than Tabacon River/Resort are subject to an extra charge.|
Please wait ... we are processing your request.
Please do not submit it again...this make take up to 60 seconds.