Have a relaxing massage at the beach, with the sound of the ocean and the cool Caribbean breeze.
You can have our beach massage as a single massage or share this experience with your soul mate, friend or family at the same time. Relaxing massages are offered as 60 or 90 minute sessions. All our therapists are USA or European trained and certified and have a variety of specializations.
In the following you'll also find a list of the special massages we offer at the moment:
- Deep Tissue Massage: (60/90 mins) is designed to return the body to a state of ease and balance by eliminating the uneven pulls on the skeleton caused by contracted muscles and constricted facia. It eases the tension caused by chronically contracted muscles and increases overall vitality and promotes clearer thinking.
- Sport Massage: (60/90 mins) Deep tissue and Swedish strokes tailored to the needs of the athletic body, help deal with the effects of intense physical exertion, removing toxins and lactic acid, sport massage can be used before, during and after an athletic event to enhance performance by keeping muscles at their maximum strength and flexibility while protecting them from injury. Perfect for all our surfers!
- Trigger Point Massage: (60 mins) Trigger points are located in a taut band of muscles fibers. The trigger point is the most tender point in the band. The therapist will locate and deactivate them using finger pressure and thus relieve your pain.
- Thai Massage: (60 mins) Sometimes referred to as "lazy mans yoga" is an ancient healing art performed on the floor. The therapist moves the client through yoga like stretches while applying pressure to energy lines and acupressure points. The variety of stretches combined with energy work, increases the body's flexibility, releases both deep and superficial tension, and helps the body's natural energy to move more freely.
- Ayurveda Abhyanga Massage: (60 mins) Full body ayurvedic oil massage, relaxing and balancing.
- Ayurveda Marabhyanga Massage: (90 mins) Stronger and longer ayurvedic full body oil massage, that stimulates the marma points.
- Ayurveda Kansu Massage: (50 mins) Indian foot reflexology, gives peace of mind.
- Ayurveda Pristhabhyanga Massage: (45 mins) Ayurvedic back and neck massage that helps the healing of backaches and release tensions.
- Ayurveda Udara Massage: (30 mins) Stomach massage, improves digestion and creates harmony of inner organs.
|Cost per person:||
Relaxing Massage (60 mins): $60.00
Relaxing Massage (90 mins): $85.00
Deep Tissue Massage (60 mins): $70.00
Deep Tissue Massage (90 mins): $90.00
Sport Massage (60 mins): $75.00
Sport Massage (90 mins): $95.00
Trigger Point Massage (60 mins): $75.00
Thai Massage (60 mins): $75.00
Thai Massage (90 mins): $95.00
Ayurvedic Abhyanga Massage (60 mins): $75.00
Ayurvedic Marabhyanga Massage (90 mins): $110.00
Ayurvedic Kansu Massage (50 mins): $60.00
Ayurvedic Pristhabhyanga Massage (45 mins): $60.00
Ayurvedic Udara Massage (30 mins): $55.00
|Location:||Beachfront at Hotel Banana Azul, Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo|