If you like, we can arrange your whole Costa Rica adventure for you — including your nights at the beach plus some of our other favorite sights and activities in Costa Rica including Arenal Volcano, Tortuguero and more.
Multi-day packages include transportation, hotel and activities. Below are some of our special itineraries we've worked out for you that you can book online right here or fill out our travel inquiry form and and we'll work out a custom package that exactly meets your needs!
Coast-to-Coast Package: Pacific & Caribbean plus Mountains
Take advantage of all the best that Costa Rica has to offer in the jungles, the mountains and the beaches! : 8 nights (or more), including 1 night in San Jose, 2 nights in Manuel Antonio on the Pacific coast with a sailing and snorkeling tour, and 2 nights at the Arenal Volcano with hot springs and plenty of volcano viewing. Whitewater raft down the Pacuare River and enjoy unspoiled nature while navigating exciting class III-IV rapids, followed by 2 nights (or more) in Puerto Viejo soaking up the sun on the jungle-hugged beaches of the Caribbean and 1 more final night in San Jose. Prices from $892 including all taxes and round-trip transportation from San Jose.
You can also add Monteverde and/or Tortuguero to this trip. Or use this as a base itinerary and customize it to make it suit your ideal vacation!
|9 days / 8 nights||From $892 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Costa Rica Full On Adventure
Our Full-On Adventure package is a variation of our Coast-to-Coast package more catered for those seeking lots of active adventure on their vacation. If you don't like to sit still for too long, this is the package for you! We operate this package in cooperation with our business partner Desafio, using their amazing adventure connections, in order to ensure that you get loads of adrenaline pumping activities, including whitewater rafting from one destination to another! All of this while you enjoy the amazing landscapes of Costa Rica — the funky laid-back atmosphere of the Caribbean Sea, the other-worldly Tortuguero Canals, the spectacular Arenal Volcano, the renowned Monteverde Cloud Forest and the long sandy beaches of Samara on the Nicoya Peninsula.
At its narrowest point, Costa Rica is only 122 km (76 miles) wide from the Pacific to the Caribbean but inbetween are some of the the world's most biodiverse landscapes with an incredible variety of animal and plant life, as well as some of the friendliest people you'll meet anywhere!
This package is completely customizable to become a perfect fit for you! It includes quality accommodations in highly recommended hotels and is loaded with activities and adventure.
|15 days / 14 nights||From $1451 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Caribbean Wet & Wild
Our Caribbean Wet & Wild package includes the best of the Caribbean and we can arrange it all for you!
This package starts with transportation from San José or Arenal to our whitewater rafting headquarters where a hearty breakfast will prepare you for a full-on day of thrilling rafting adventure! Your luggage will be stored in a securely locked container and lunch is provided on the river shore. You will spend 2 (or more) nights in your hotel of choice (we have many great options to choose from) on the Caribbean coast.
The following day you have 2 options; you can do a jungle zipline and canopy tour or do a snorkel and hiking tour at Cahuita National Park. It is possible to do both tours for an additional cost. Then you will spend 1 night at the Lodge in Tortuguero National Park where you will tour jungle canals and go hiking. Transportation is provided to San José afterwards. 7 meals are included in this package (3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 1 dinner)- some hotels in Puerto Viejo do not include breakfast (please see details).
|4 days/3 nights||From $450 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Volcano, Jungle and Beach
This package included all of our favorite highlights of Costa Rica.
• Round Trip Transportation from your hotel in San Jose (you can also start from any of the Pacific Beach towns such as Manuel Antonio or Jaco)
• 2 nights accommodations at a superior hotel in La Fortuna, near the famous Arenal Volcano
• Nighttime volcano viewing tour and trip to Tabacon Hot Springs Resort for dinner and to enjoy the hot springs pools
• Horseback riding tour to the Arenal waterfall
• All day Whitewater Rafting trip down the Pacuare River
• Transportation to Puerto Viejo or Cahuita
• 2 (or more) nights accommodations at your choice of one of our many great hotel options on the Caribbean Coast
• Canopy tour or Cahuita National Park Boat/Hike/Snorkel tour
• Breakfast daily (most hotels) and lunch the day you are whitewater rafting
You can also add Tortuguero National Park to this package, that's Volcano, Beach, Jungle and Canals! You get everything above plus:
• Transportation by van and boat to Tortuguero
• One night accommodations in Tortuguero
• Two canal tours in the National Park, a guided hike in the National Park and a guided tour of Tortuguero Village
• All meals (buffet style) while you are in Tortuguero
|5 days/4 nights||$645 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Romance & Adventure
We’ve specially designed this package to be for your honeymoon or if you and your loved one simply need a romantic getaway. This is also a great tour for two friends who love to be pampered together!
Included in this package is roundtrip transportation from San José or Arenal to Puerto Viejo. You have many great hotel options to choose from on the majestic Caribbean coast. Enjoy a couples massage on side-by-side tables (separate treatment rooms available if you prefer) at Pure Jungle Spa followed by a delectable dinner for two at a local favorite, Stashu’s Con Fusion (wine included). You can choose between a Canopy/Zipline tour or the Jaguar Rescue Center/Chocolate Lady/Waterfall combo tour. A guaranteed day of laughs and getting wet will be provided through our whitewater rafting adventure down the Pacuare River (the best rafting river in Costa Rica). This tour includes lunch. After navigating rapids all day transportation will be provided to San José or Arenal. Breakfast is included daily at most hotel options. Optional accommodation in San José or Arenal can be included before or after your Romance Adventure if you’d like.
|4 days/3 nights||$446 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Caribbean Coast Discoverer
Explore the best the Caribbean has to offer in Costa Rica and Panama! This package will take you from San Jose to Puerto Viejo in the South Caribbean of Costa Rica and to the archipelago Bocas del Toro in Panama.
• Round trip transportation from your hotel in San José
• All day Whitewater Rafting trip down the Pacuare River
• Animal Rescue Center, Chocolate Lady and Waterfall Tour
• Cahuita National Park Hike or Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge Hike
• Cayo Zapatillo Tour
• 3 nights accommodation in your hotel of choice in Puerto Viejo
• 2 nights accommodation in your hotel of choice in Bocas del Toro
|6 Days/5 nights||from $409 pp (economy)|
from $479 pp (midrange)
from $629 pp (luxury)
|More Info||Book It|
Any of our above packages can be specifically tailored to our Gay and Lesbian clients. We also offer The Bi-Coastal package specifically tailored with the time for both nature and the gay hot spots. Check out our specialized services to the Gay and Lesbian community on our gay travel page.
The Bi-Coastal: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Arenal, and the Caribbean
We have designed this package with you in mind. The standard hotels offered are either exclusively gay or gay-friendly. Your days are filled with exciting tours as well as time for relaxation.
• Airport transfers (with standard hotel choice; may be extra with different hotel choices)
• Microbus Transportation to/from all destinations
• 3 (or more) nights of lodging at Colours Oasis Resort in San Jose (two on arrival, one on departure)
• 3 (or more) nights lodging in a King room at Hotel Villa Roca in Manuel Antonio
• Sail/Snorkel tour in Manuel Antonio
• 2 (or more) nights lodging at Silencio del Campo in Arenal
• Night tour to the volcano view point
• Entrance to and dinner at Tabacón Hotsprings and Resort
• Whitewater river rafting on the Pacuare River incl breakfast & lunch
• 2 (or more) nights lodging at Hotel Banana Azul in Puerto Viejo
• Breakfast daily at all standard hotels (other hotels may not include breakfast)
• All taxes
• GTA service charge
|11 days / 10 nights||From $1200-1500 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|