Gay and Lesbian Travel in Costa Rica
Travelling is our passion and we'd love to share it with you.
Ernesto's by Gecko Trail Adventures stands for excellence in service to the gay and lesbian (LGBT) community. If you are looking for excitement and an alternative experience in Central America's most open and gay-friendly country, make Costa Rica your next destination.
Over the years more and more gay clients choose Gecko Trail Adventures to assist them with their travel needs. Many of our past gay clients will tell you one particular staff member, Ernesto, has gone above and beyond to make sure they had the best holiday experience Costa Rica could offer! Ernesto is dedicated to provide an exciting and diverse travel experience and will offer you the opportunity to discover Costa Rica's incredible variety of vacation destinations, based on your specific needs and interests.
Ernesto with his wide knowledge of Costa Rica's gay community is available to assist you with your individual questions and concerns. He is backed up by the full Gecko Trail Adventures team to provide first class customer service. Our constantly expanding network of gay-owned and gay-friendly businesses throughout Costa Rica provides the most up-to-date information regarding any issues and concerns our gay and lesbian visitors to Costa Rica may have.
We've prepared The Bi-Coastal: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Arenal, and the Caribbean specifically for the gay and lesbian traveler which includes the highlights of natural Costa Rica and gay hot spots. And we can customize any of our Costa Rica packages with gay owned or gay-friendly hotels. All these packages are self-guided and can be booked here directly starting any date you like. If you prefer an even more individualized travel experience, we will be happy to create a customized itinerary better suited to your interests and expectations.
Ernesto's by Gecko Trail Adventures - makes Costa Rica easy!
See our listing on the Costa Rica Gay Map.
Gay and Lesbian Packages
We work with gay owned and operated hotels (as well as many gay friendly ones) all over Costa Rica and can customize any of our trips for you.
The Bi-Coastal: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Arenal, and the Caribbean
We have designed this package with you in mind. The standard hotels offered are either exclusively gay or gay-friendly. Your days are filled with exciting tours as well as time for relaxation.
• Airport transfers (with standard hotel choice; may be extra with different hotel choices)
• Microbus Transportation to/from all destinations
• 3 (or more) nights of lodging at Colours Oasis Resort in San Jose (two on arrival, one on departure)
• 3 (or more) nights lodging in a King room at Hotel Villa Roca in Manuel Antonio
• Sail/Snorkel tour in Manuel Antonio
• 2 (or more) nights lodging at Silencio del Campo in Arenal
• Night tour to the volcano view point
• Entrance to and dinner at Tabacón Hotsprings and Resort
• Whitewater river rafting on the Pacuare River incl breakfast & lunch
• 2 (or more) nights lodging at Hotel Banana Azul in Puerto Viejo
• Breakfast daily at all standard hotels (other hotels may not include breakfast)
• All taxes
• GTA service charge
|From $1385 USD p/p (double)||More Info||Book It|
Although it isn't specifically tailored to GLBT clientelle, another package popular with gay couples who want a gay friendly environment in which to enjoy a romantic getaway is our Romance & Adventure package. Just let us know if you have questions about the hotels or other providers we use and their experience with gay and lesbian clients:
Romance & Adventure
On your honeymoon or just want to feel like you are? We've
put this special package together for couples (or friends who
just want to be pampered together).
• Transportation from San Jose or Arenal to Puerto Viejo
• 3 (or more) nights accommodations at your choice of one of our many great hotel options on the Caribbean Coast
• Couples massage with two therapists and side-by-side tables (or separate treatment rooms if you prefer) at the famous Pure Jungle Spa
• Dinner for two at local favorite Stashu's Con Fusion including wine
• Your choice of Canopy/Zipline tour (nothing like a little adrenaline to get the juices flowing) or a Animal Rescue Centre/Chocolate Lady/Waterfall combo tour
• Rafting Trip down the Pacuare River including lunch
• Transportation at end of trip to San Jose or Arenal
• Breakfast daily (most hotels)
• Optional accommodations in San Jose or Arenal before or after your trip if you like.
|Please inquire||More Info||Book It|
Looking for something else?
Fill out our travel inquiry form and and we'll work out a custom package that exactly meets your needs!
Lots of gay travelers have traveled with us and you'll find what they have to say about us below or check out all the comments on our comments page.
And check out our trip reports page where some of our clients, including a number of our gay clients, have taken the time to share all the details or their trip and what they liked (or didn't like).
If you have a photo album or video of your trip online, make sure to include a link to it on the homepage field of the comment form. You can include a photo with your comment but if you have several special photos that you'd like to share with us, just email it to us at email@example.com