We Make Costa Rica Easy!
Pura Vida meets Swiss Quality
Gecko Trail Costa Rica is a full service travel agency based in Costa Rica. We offer a wide selection of tours, activities and transportation all over the country. We specialize in helping clients to set up a customized and authentic experience of the real Costa Rica.
We plan your trip to maximize your holiday time enjoying the incredible nature and wide selection of activities, and make sure to offer a fun, safe and hassle-free experience of the best Costa Rica has to offer - whether this is for individual travelers, couples or groups, we make sure you get the right fit.
- Excellence in customer service
- Innovative travel options
- Professionalism in dealing with clients as well as with vendors
- Provide the best quality possible
- Use local providers and help the local community grow in a sustainable way
- Fair employment of local staff including extensive training and fair salaries
Who Are We?
- We are an international collection of people who found their way to the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica and wanted to help people explore this beautiful country.
- We love nature and want to protect it and keep it pristine.
- We like authentic experiences not fake packaged tours and want to help you experience the real Costa Rica even though you may not have as much time as you'd like!
- We work and live where you spend your holiday – this guarantees that we know what we're talking about.
- We support the community we live in actively by being part of the local chamber of commerce, by working actively in various projects and committees and supporting local charitable efforts
Standards and Affiliations
- We are certified by ICT, the official government licensing body for tourism businesses, to provide travel agency and tour services. This gives you the extra protection of knowing our services are verified by the Costa Rican government.
- The project of the Code of Conduct is an initiative of the World Tourism Organization (WTO), ECPAT International and UNICEF developed by the countries of origin as well as the tourist destinations. It seeks the participation and commitment promise of the tourism industry to disesteem and sanction the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents associated with travel and tourism. As part of the commitment of the tourist sector to contribute to the betterment of the quality of life in the population in general and the protection of the fundamental rights of childhood and adolescence in particular, in August 2003 the project of the Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children and Adolescents from Commercial Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica was started. Gecko Trail Costa Rica has signed the Code of Conduct and has a firm commitment to prevent sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in all our destinations within the country.